Guests were famous and gave a splendid performance. Gianni Morandi knows how to live a song, send this anger. Watching him is intense, fascinating. And on Saturday night has enchanted the scene in the heart of Volami . Her duet with Ornella Vanoni was a great moment of the song. These two professionals have shown us what it is passion, this unknown force that passes through the voice and gestures. Unable to live a stronger song, they played with their whole bodies, their being. A beautiful moment.
And then a ray of sunshine came on stage, a frenzy, the rhythm personified: Paolo Belli . A large "coup de chapeau," compliments to the orchestra of RAI and Leonardo de Amicis to have been able to play well this repertory almost to the comma, because it was not easy to replace the legendary Big Band , her sounds of brass so particularly at this time despite furious that transport you. " Hey, Signorina Mambo " "Under this sun " I remember back, old impressions: I'll be back Saturday. The dancers were also there, all the joy and the excitement had returned: Paolo Belli sang. Une immense pleasure to see him like that. Thanks to director Roberto Cenci which has provided him the perfect space to be able to express all this explosion of swing, jazz. The episode took an incredible speed, crazy awesome that I was breathless. A great artist is not seen enough. I very much liked the imitation of Milly Carlucci and his relentless flow of words Manuela Aureli. Let play Paolo Belli , yes is a prayer. Worth a show where he can give us everything he had been able to create with Torno Sabato. I say this often, but I think: Paolo Belli and his Big Band was the heart, the grain of madness, the carefree, party. And last Saturday I once again experienced that. It is a great and it was a moment of pure happiness. Thanks
last May when I had imagined Ernesto Schinella sang: "It was small so " it would be interesting to see him one day next to Paolo Belli . And well what made Saturday. ... Have the same passion, had On both the same desire to have fun. It 'nice to see artists who live their art.
Like all the other singers on the bet that once again sang beautiful songs. The seasoned comic passages of long of India. Very good numbers with Ernesto and this parody of the characters of Pinocchio. My little time for me, with the entry of the alert Carlo Pistarino , with only this air that always makes me cry laughing. His voice-overs later in the sketch of the test that gives a counterparty Perotta and Cirilli. I can not wait to be next Saturday to discover a new edition of Ernesto school because I think that Carlo Pistarino has prepared us wonderful things (see photos on the site Artedicarlopistarino.fr / News page).
And finally, a little 'poetry, a great pleasure for me that I love Francis Cabrel : the revival of his song " Petite Marie" Umberto Tozzi from . The melody was respected and the words practically identical. The melodies of this poet are beautiful in Italian.
A very good program, so for this fifth installment in the heart of Volami . It's good, good vibrations. Marie-Lise
Published October 28, 2008
And then a ray of sunshine came on stage, a frenzy, the rhythm personified: Paolo Belli . A large "coup de chapeau," compliments to the orchestra of RAI and Leonardo de Amicis to have been able to play well this repertory almost to the comma, because it was not easy to replace the legendary Big Band , her sounds of brass so particularly at this time despite furious that transport you. " Hey, Signorina Mambo " "Under this sun " I remember back, old impressions: I'll be back Saturday. The dancers were also there, all the joy and the excitement had returned: Paolo Belli sang. Une immense pleasure to see him like that. Thanks to director Roberto Cenci which has provided him the perfect space to be able to express all this explosion of swing, jazz. The episode took an incredible speed, crazy awesome that I was breathless. A great artist is not seen enough. I very much liked the imitation of Milly Carlucci and his relentless flow of words Manuela Aureli. Let play Paolo Belli , yes is a prayer. Worth a show where he can give us everything he had been able to create with Torno Sabato. I say this often, but I think: Paolo Belli and his Big Band was the heart, the grain of madness, the carefree, party. And last Saturday I once again experienced that. It is a great and it was a moment of pure happiness. Thanks
last May when I had imagined Ernesto Schinella sang: "It was small so " it would be interesting to see him one day next to Paolo Belli . And well what made Saturday. ... Have the same passion, had On both the same desire to have fun. It 'nice to see artists who live their art.
Like all the other singers on the bet that once again sang beautiful songs. The seasoned comic passages of long of India. Very good numbers with Ernesto and this parody of the characters of Pinocchio. My little time for me, with the entry of the alert Carlo Pistarino , with only this air that always makes me cry laughing. His voice-overs later in the sketch of the test that gives a counterparty Perotta and Cirilli. I can not wait to be next Saturday to discover a new edition of Ernesto school because I think that Carlo Pistarino has prepared us wonderful things (see photos on the site Artedicarlopistarino.fr / News page).
And finally, a little 'poetry, a great pleasure for me that I love Francis Cabrel : the revival of his song " Petite Marie" Umberto Tozzi from . The melody was respected and the words practically identical. The melodies of this poet are beautiful in Italian.
A very good program, so for this fifth installment in the heart of Volami . It's good, good vibrations. Marie-Lise
Published October 28, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment