I was hopeful after seeing the third installment of "Fool for tele . The spirit of the "Enfants de la télé " began to arrive. But the fourth episode I was cold. Indeed, the previously reported errors were repeated: the cuts with the installation were hard and terribly visible. Reading today on the forum fan club Antonella Clerici Carlo's comment Pistarino describing all the sequences that were eliminated was sorry. And not talking about the movie Superman and Wonder Woman with Antonella and Carlo spread without warning just behind the advertisement and a quarter of an hour before the end.
If every time you try to do something about this idea are eliminated with the installation, my question is: because you wanted Carlo Pistarino gentlemen? It did not come into the studio with burglary! He is an artist who would like to do its job if it does not bother you too much. Humor has become a forbidden subject? Bother? It is precisely what is missing terribly the Italian version des "Enfants de la télé " a grain of madness, audacity. Everything is chatting with guests in which one takes a little 'too much to the detriment of the program itself. The spirit of play, recreation is non-existent, yet they are essential to the binder. What a pity that the director does not seem to understand that.
I got bored watching the fourth episode, in addition to moments of shows with her sisters Kessler or to the extracts of old varieties. Where is the surprise, improvisation? No, not allowed creativity seems. I thought the Italian television with "Something for tele " he sublimated the notion of "Enfants de la télé " that France is losing the inspiration after so many years of broadcasting. The comedy is Italian for me, and I was hoping to find the golden period of this program thanks to this festive spirit. To my amazement, the Italian television has diluted, an impoverished concept of entertainment. But after all the auditel is good, then it is not important. We no longer speak now in the first of the syllabus but their share, alas! It should be a seller, have famous names in the episode.
I apologize to be so hard. We French have a reputation for being grumpy no! But I think next Saturday. Sitting at this table, knowing that everything you can do is perhaps ruined, Charles honestly do his job. And we as viewers see an artist to circumvent the priority side gossip because it is more profitable.
Marie-Lise
Posted October 9, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment