Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dry Nose More Condition_symptoms

Volami 6: The comedy scene in the heart


The sixth installment in the heart of Volami gave a place more onus on the comedy sequences, which allowed us to see a little 'plus all the comedians that make up the program.

I greatly appreciated the sketch with Andrea Buscemi as a Scottish professor, a delight, accompanied by our dear beadle Carlo Pistarino in careful translator. I love it when Buscemi says "Enzo Ghinazzi Pupo in art" with this play so that I do not tired. I repeat myself but these two actors together are a treat. We later found

Pistarino Carlo Buscemi and among students of the School of turbulent Ernestino. A nice moment of madness where Until of India were very good. The sequence of the dentist has also allowed us to see Max Vitali, Gigi Garelli with Biaggio Izzo (see photo) and the sketch of the House of Pupo Manuela Aureli as Raffaella Carra. Caramba Her boys are worthy of remembrance, come see Pistarino Charles, Max and Vitale Gigi Garelli with blonde wig and precious gestures had a great time.

I really liked the idea of \u200b\u200bpresenting Little Tony with this sequence back and rockeurs Biaggio Izzo and Gabriele Cirilli . Very good transitions between songs to music enriched the troop of dancers the program.

So a galaxy of comedy sequences and a beautiful work of Charles Pistarino which is its author.

complete, although the critics do not like that I could read on the Internet and have certainly forgotten that laughter is good simply, without vulgari or violence. In France, apart from some rare exceptions, the actors have become stars in dialogues made vulgar and stereotypical. Then it is useful to review comic fun of course, make quick sketches and pleasant. Have fun and that is what we must see, enjoy. So gentlemen detractors criticize the wrought makes no sense, is all that apply. There are lookouts, and then! Actors are fans of their work and do it for our pleasure. Voila!

The music was not forgotten, of course with beautiful duets such as Fausto Leali and Simona Bencini or Silvia Mezzanotte and Aleandro Baldi . How many beautiful voices.

In short, once again, I saw a good show. On my great sadness is stunned to discover the next day the auditel: unfair. But the Italian public does not know laughter? Volami in the heart is attacked viciously, and yet this beautiful and tender program does not deserve this hatred. The final is next Saturday, and I will be faithful to observe this final appointment of fire prepared by a troop of artists who did not deserve this contempt. Marie-Lise


Posted November 4, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment