Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Viscount St Davids Pirate's

Volami 4: Song, dance and comedy: that ask for?


The first song of the episode explained the whole heart of the program: "I live for her": the music . A strong message to explain that this passion does not expect the number of years. To test: Spaghetti band of young children, with an impressive Young guitarist plagiarizing the sound of Santana. We were surprised with their version of the song Henri Salvador "Le lion est mort " (the lion is dead) interpreted into English by a girl of 7 years.

" Let me sing" We all know this refrain: Toto Cutugno was Prestento this Saturday to give us some of his best songs. A real piece: Toto Cutugno knows animate a scene, to vibrate an audience with a tribute to the mothers or star with his song: "The Italian . Surrounded the small singers of "I'll leave you a song, this great composer and professional the song was really in his element. A high point of the episode, very much alive.

I was also happy to see in this fourth edition of the comedians that appeared during the show now, this very well because alternating with musical numbers is very toned. So Andrea Buscemi with his sketching introduced Burt Spencer . Very good idea. Students unruly school Ernestino have given us a new comic moment where the professor and our favorite janitor Carlo Pistarino have already done wonders. I laughed when I discovered Charles Pistarino in myopic linesman waving his flag. A beautiful creation, his character is superb.

Andrea Buscemi and Charles Pistarino form a good duo because I find they are complementary. So Buscemi is an expert in perfect condition, nice pull worthy of classical theater, but it is a bit 'limited effects on attitudes or by surprise. Areas where just the opposite Carlo Pistarino Excel and so beside Buscemi can guarantee perfect freedom in this part, each provides a repertoire and does not encroach on the contrary, doubling their effects and is very successful. Actually, I find them perfect.

We also had a small memory of a summer program that we had great fun: "Tonight I contribution" by Federico Perotti and his sketch of the specimen with the voiceover of Carlo Pistarino .

And then these beautiful duets with singers: Ron and Julie Dancing, Samatha excuse and Silvia Mezzanotte or Ricardo Sheets and Aleandro Baldi ... to name but a few.

three-hour show was successful. Marie-Lise


Published October 21, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment