Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kidney Damage Symptoms More Condition_symptoms

January to July 7 months I'm updating the blog

Hello everyone! For almost seven months that I do not update the blog, but I was messed up with various things, that in the end I never found time.
Currently I am in Augsburg but my time is ending here, in fact they are exam period.
In the last six months a lot has happened between kikero, brixen uni, uni augsburg and private life.
Regarding kikero between January and until my departure for Germany, I managed to organize three university parties, 2 of which went well, a movienight in Italian and two night sledging that took a huge success. In late May, then I'm back in Italy for the academic year-end celebration, after all I've done this year could not miss it: D.
In February I completed 2 exams Bressanone, are a bit short but the time available was really little, I'm still recovering here in Germany, but the next academic year 2010/11 will be very tough also because I want to finish.
Between March and April because I had much free time I worked part time at the Reebok Outlet Store Brenner, was not a bad job was pretty quiet.
In mid April I finally went to Augsburg, and motivated enough to want to do, but then the German university system has me a bit disappointed and turned over some boxes. I started attending 11 courses, but eventually fell to 8 in a most likely not give the exam because it is too difficult.
Then we see the end of June I was five days in Malaga with Elisa, was a quiet and relaxing holiday seeds also Malaga city as if I did not like much, but a day trip to Gibraltar was very beautiful.
For the next few weeks, July 28 do the last question here in Germany and I am considering when to leave for my tour of some European cities. I bought this ticket from Air Berlin, which allows me to do five flights in the period between July 1 and August 31. I'm still evaluating the stages, maybe the short will talk here on the blog. If I can maybe keep you updated here or you can follow me on FB or my Twitter profile .
After my tour probably 12 or 13 August to return Tione for a while, I do not know what I'm waiting for the list username exams of September so I can organize also because I have to go to Germany to do some things to bureaucracy and then return the room. In addition to September in addition to the tests should I look for a room in Brixen and program together with other collaborators in Brixen Kikero activities for 2010/11.
Who knows if I will find time to write here yet, I hope so.
the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment