scratch away! Friday morning we leave for my Europe Tour 2010.
The first leg of my trip will be Berlin, where he remained from July 30 to August 1.
the evening of August 1st I will take a flight to another Copenhagen European capital that we'll be here until the morning of August 4. I'm thinking of making a stop in the land in Malmo Sweden, but I will look only at the moment whether to go or not.
On August 4, will fly from Dusseldorf to Copenhagen, we made it here until August 7. As Dusseldorf does not offer much of interest will turn to other major cities of North Rhine-Westphalia, but also here at the moment which I will look to see as some I've seen in p assata (Cologne, Bonn, Aachen).
On August 7, will go by plane to Nice for 3 days. I will return to Germany on Monday August 9 in Stuttgart.
From Stuttgart then take the train back to Augsburg, and I'm considering whether to make a short stop in Ulm.
I hope to keep you updated with the blog. However I will give small updates with Twitter so fording the updates that you see on top of the blog;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment