Sunday, July 18, 2010

High Cholesterol Symptoms More Condition_symptoms

Europe Tour

Hello everyone! I finally chose the dates and location for my trip to Europe, are not yet final I still Prent hostels so things may vary.
The start will be July 29 most likely by Monaco of Bavaria to Berlin. I should stay in Berlin 3-4 days and then move to Copenhagen and visit Malmo. I will fly from Copenhagen to Dusseldorf to stay two days visiting Essen or even another city in the area. Then I will fly from Dusseldorf to Nice 3-4 days where I'll be hoping to go to Monaco and Cannes. Stuttgart-Nice last flight will be to stay one day and then return by train to Augsburg with a short stop in Ulm. The journey should take 12-14days
The 12 or Aug. 13 tournament in Italy for a few weeks later:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment