we go again in about a year from the votes of the political imaginary in suits start to turn the places populated by people, such as the bar where you can find some young unemployed in the streets, the squares and the aim is only one, to buy votes. From what I have learned the past votes of the politicians have spent 50 € to vote, but someone is slim at 100 and 200 for those with a poor rating, I wonder a man who spends all that money and maybe 200 € to vote the hell wants to go there to do on the town? Because of the campaign cost as much as 2 apartments? Why do so many yearn for a simple chair to a town where public money is scarce and the attendance fee or monthly for a political misery?
my writing the post on my blog and also on facebook groups, hoping to know if in addition to Fasano that is my city, even in other towns is such a thing, here over the years was sought utmost vigilance at the polling stations, perhaps to ban mobile phones which take the picture to show the politician who has already prepared the bill, but that honestly 22 years that I've never had any voting control by law enforcement agents.
continues by adding that if yesterday was a scandal for some to accept money to vote, today there is unemployment and people without money is really much easier than this to happen, there are debates and screaming because of honest people who City Hall is to be on the same old people, ugly picture of a region in disarray, where he makes a radical change haim but nothing ever changes.
I state that I am aware of this market because I like so many votes I've heard in several rooms, the rest I've never had an offer like that, maybe because I have never suffered hunger or perhaps because of my relatives who wear robes and uniforms would bother someone, perhaps by taking some good handcuffs which unfortunately is not taking anything, then the trade marks continue to be more prosperous. The result for a municipality is to have people in power that sells and sells off real estate, the coast offers a number of individuals who eat meatballs varies for each permit or license, for the poor bastards like me do is cry.
0 comments:
Post a Comment