to computer problems I had prevented until now to express my admiration (the word is not too strong) to the first episode of Leaving Song.
're a little late, everything has been said on the Internet regarding the impressive quality of these new young singers who already have amazed and delighted with their professionalism and their unique voice. The festival of San Remo I was a little disappointed with the pitiful quality of the performers (with some exceptions), but the performance of young singers Leaving Song seriously moved up the level of the Italian song! A beautiful nursery of talent that I can not wait to rediscover Saturday, April 11.
And then another surprise that I was amazed: Charice Pempengco . The voice of Whitney Houston in the body of a young girl. Awesome.
all wrapped up the superb music by Leonardo de Amicis , dancers, emotion of the return of all new mom Antonella Clerici. And then
ovviamnte moments of relaxation, small puffs of humor insured by Gigi Garretta and Max Vitale, the adorable child Marcel. Their raids are the little grains of pepper sauces that dress the best, I hope the even more numerous.
Three hours of pure happiness. Thanks Roberto Cenci thanks Carlo Pistarino and all authors. The result was the appointment: a auditel 30%, is a true success!
I invite you to discover new photographs of the tests Leaving Song site Art of Charles Pistarino Section News. Thanks Carlo to allow us to share the construction of this unforgettable spectacle. A
Saturday,
Marie-Lise
Published April 9, 2009
're a little late, everything has been said on the Internet regarding the impressive quality of these new young singers who already have amazed and delighted with their professionalism and their unique voice. The festival of San Remo I was a little disappointed with the pitiful quality of the performers (with some exceptions), but the performance of young singers Leaving Song seriously moved up the level of the Italian song! A beautiful nursery of talent that I can not wait to rediscover Saturday, April 11.
And then another surprise that I was amazed: Charice Pempengco . The voice of Whitney Houston in the body of a young girl. Awesome.
all wrapped up the superb music by Leonardo de Amicis , dancers, emotion of the return of all new mom Antonella Clerici. And then
ovviamnte moments of relaxation, small puffs of humor insured by Gigi Garretta and Max Vitale, the adorable child Marcel. Their raids are the little grains of pepper sauces that dress the best, I hope the even more numerous.
Three hours of pure happiness. Thanks Roberto Cenci thanks Carlo Pistarino and all authors. The result was the appointment: a auditel 30%, is a true success!
I invite you to discover new photographs of the tests Leaving Song site Art of Charles Pistarino Section News. Thanks Carlo to allow us to share the construction of this unforgettable spectacle. A
Saturday,
Marie-Lise
Published April 9, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment