Friday, September 26, 2008

What Kind Hair Does Myammee Weave

Fool tele: Carlo Pistarino

Carlo Pistarino answered questions from fans last Wednesday of Antonella Clerici who welcomed him warmly on their forum:

. .. The cartoon is not like my dress broke Fred Flintstone on the two interpreters in Dallas with two beautiful lines: "How much oil today, that tomorrow I have to fill up? And" if you came in Italy thinking that the loans were lower than in America ........ you have the wrong country. " How

is not my story on the Drive In, with lots of interesting that the public does not know, and the applause which I did do the public and colleagues, to remember Beppe Recchia!

Why? Because the assembly falls into the hands of incompetents, with no artistic sensibility, and without respect for the work of others and to Antonella, even more serious.

Excuse the outburst, a big hug.

Carlo Pistarino

(source: forum Antonella Clerici )

There is a lack of time or technical problems, the second episode of last Tuesday me alas confirmed what I had found for the first: a willingness to strike an artist. I've never seen this in my country, so I paid.

also distressing that these "decision makers" are killing a program that is not likely to achieve the success he had in France. The play is absent from this adaptation. It is the magic ingredient that will be missed. You deprive Antonella Clerici of an additional light source, a spice, a fragrance. And go with the weight of a single program.

More than ever, I'm glad Charles found his own: the artists, with " Volami in the heart." There, it can breathe.

Viewers, you have an affectionate thought for Charles on Tuesday. Continue with dignity, always so kind to try to help Antonella Clerici. But, he did not deserve to be treated that way.

Force Carlo, Marie-Lise


Published September 26, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment