Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Home Revenues For Kidney Infection

The geek side of the moon

It 'a bit' that I'm keeping a blog I use as a diary in which the story of my way to Stockholm. As we started to melt I also felt like posting material on the computer and when I realized that the amount of material "geek" would be too much for a blog basically a stranger to those things, I decided to create this second blog, all information is intended to geek!

what you find here? Probably will post anything I find useful and interesting on PCs, starting from hardware through software to software development. In particular you will find articles on. NET code found around the net or produced by me. Or processors, video cards, motherboards, and so on ...

What you will not find here? Well, it certainly will not hear me talk about Java, to hate. Similarly, for my ignorance, difficult to talk about PHP, AMD and ATI. I hope I do not want to hurt, but I prefer not to put language in which they are not shod!

0 comments:

Post a Comment